Proven Business Transformation
Why Omni Consult?
We bring deep, strategic and functional expertise, and are known for our holistic perspective: we capture value across boundaries and between the silos of any organization. We have proven a multiplier effect from optimizing the sum of the parts, not just the individual pieces
The business entity
- To develop strategic plans that are maximizing value creation
- To support companies in their digital transformation journey
- Get companies to be secure as well as becoming leaders in data governance
- Introduce risk-based governance and risk-informed decision-making
- B2B and industry agnostic with particular knowledge of industries and sectors like Finance, Insurance, Media, Defense, Telecommunication and Humanitarian
Omni Consult possesses some 130+ years of collective executive experience from private sector, the Armed Forces and the United Nations. These combined skill sets enable Omni Consult to approach any industry, any company size, culture, structure, complexity and issue in 10 different languages – anywhere – at any time – and to offer relevant and cost-efficient solutions suitable to the clients.
What makes Omni Consult so unique, and so successful, is our outstanding team. With some 130+ years of collective executive business and technology experience from private sector, the Armed Forces and the United Nations – and with 10 different languages spoken in the team – we are able to offer relevant and cost-efficient solutions in any business environment.
Advisory & Consulting
• Strategy development & implementation
• Strategic review of current state
• Leadership support & guidance
• Company and board structure
• Senior Team development and alignment
• Change Management
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• Transition Management
• Sales Director-as-a-service
• Sensitive re-structuring
• Project development & delivery
• Key Innovation & Change Management projects lead
• Focus alignment Workshop
• Go to market strategy
• Strategic sales management and coaching
• Strategic sales framework and incentive plan
• Business planning with clear value drivers for start-ups and scale-ups
• Finance modelling with projections for P&L, cash-flow, break-even, payback-time and any financial ratio
• Investment plans and financing solutions
• Finance operations, process improvements, zero-based budgeting and project and budget controlling
• Productivity improvements, definition of core business drivers and clear KPIs
• Preparation of performance dashboards, identification and delivery of agreed productivity targets
• Business continuity & disaster recovery planning
• Data protection strategy & programming
• GDPR alignment & readiness
• Data Protection Officer (DPO) as a service
• Risk-based decisions making
• Business process review and re-engineering
• Application-to-business mapping
• Investment analysis
• Productivity review
• Organizational development and workforce review
• Targeted innovation
• Disruptive technologies
• Information security strategy, programming & compliance
• Information security policies, procedures & guidelines
• Enterprise-wide security & compliance design, publishing and implementation
• Crisis management
Omni Consult is proud and grateful for being able to work closely with the best Swiss partners to provide you as our customer the optimal value. Through each of our partners’ unparalleled quality services and select business relations, you can rest assured that Omni Consult have been acknowledged to possess the same high level of professionalism.
To learn more about our partners’ businesses and their excellent services, please click on their logos.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any question, comment or feedback. We highly value your opinion, and would like to hear from you. We will respond to your contact request within one business day.
Disclaimer: all personal data is handled according to the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP) and the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and will not be shared with any other entities unless you give your consent to do so. Please review our Privacy Statement for further information.